Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home made jobbie


Thanks to the girls at LP I was able to copy the home made clip it up. Turned out pretty good actually, I'm going to hang it from the ceiling so it doesn't take up too much room....but not until we get to the new house. I have binder clips and metal shower curtain hangers on mine and use them for different sized letters. This is only for my packaged letters no other embellies....I like to keep things together so if I can't have them all in one place forget it. The lamp shade was $2 from drop and shop and the clips are from the dollar store. This clip it up cost me a grand total of $8.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great idea to have one dedicated to just your letter stickers!!! Very cool LL!!!

Maggi said...

That's awesome!

Wanita said...

It looks great Laura-Lee!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Your clip it up turned out very well!