Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sniff....we sold our house....8-)




I'm so glad we are moving. My house is lovely but it just a bit too small, I don't have a linen closet and the master bed room closet is only 1/2 used because you can't get at the other part....little things that make you grouchy. My new house has a walk in closet - yum. Olivia's closet is a regular closet with bi-folds but it's 11 feet long....any girls dream. My scrap room is 12 feet by 15 feet with florescent lighting - I dream about it every night. Did I mention the pool? Josh is pretty excited about that and Rich gets a new shed...that has windows 8-)

This is was we are leaving behind, a lovely home with unbelievably awesome neighbours.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

That is a lovely house but I can't wait to see the new one...especially to see what you do with that craft room!