Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love my little shoe box




By far my most loved paper line...ok maybe the top 5 (very hard to narrow that down to just one) These layouts look much better in person than they do in the photo and the actual photo is not so good, the one of the house was in the evening when the golden sun was setting and you can see the yellow reflection on the top of the garage. The other one is Olivia and it was printed at a local drug store....gasp! My printer does a way better job than those washed out photos, but anyway I needed, or I thought I needed a 5x7 and I can't print those. Ended up cutting it down, should have re-printed but didn't want to waste it.

Excuses excuses, it's my art and I guess it doesn't really matter in the end anyway.....

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You surely rocked that kit!!!! Great job GF!!!