Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life Preservers layouts


I've been working on a few layouts with the August kit from Life Preservers, the alternate features Thrift Shop from October Afternoon, such lovely stuff! I have two layouts done and am working on another, I'll post that later.

This is the first full week of school. I'm trying to stay organized, so far so good. I pack a lunch for Josh every night so this year I have started something new to save some week night time. On Sunday night I pack all his lunches for the week, I have plastic containers to keep everything sorted, I have to put two cookies in a baggie every night so I might as well just spend a minute and do it 4 more times. Surprisingly enough it doesn't take long to pack 5 lunches, as its all the same stuff. The sandwich is the hard part because you don't want that to go bad but Josh doesn't eat them so I just pack some lunch meat and I have it in portion baggies in the freezer that I pull out each night. I'm liking this already. Now if I can just keep the fingers out of the box all week then I won't have a problem.

1 comment:

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Gorgeous projects this month, Laura-Lee! I love the one of you as a baby. It's important to record these memories.