Sunday, January 23, 2011

You know when you get half way through a scrapbook kit and wish you had another piece of pattern paper that you just used on a previous layout? Yes, I do this, and in this layout I really wanted another piece so I tried to make one that resembled (beacause you know you can't get it exactly the same) but if you can make something that you like then it's all good.

I took the yellow piece of card stock and inked the edges, I took bubble wrap and stamped the corners...then it was too dark! NOOOOO! so I sprayed it with yellow maya mist and tada! done....and I'm pleased. The backgroud page is the card stock that I altered and the two other pieces are the glitz pattern papers that I cut vertically so I could have both awesome patterns in my layout. This is Scraptures January Kit...loved it!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

The layout looks great. Good job on making the paper the way you wanted to.