Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Geek in the sun glasses






















Yes, that would be me....there are some average looking people out there, like myself, but when they put on their sun glasses and they look like a movie star! That would not be me. I am not in denial. Not sure why I wanted to scrap this picture, actually now that I think about it I do know why. I wanted to test out the fixes I made in photoshop and then saved it to a SD card to be printed on my seperate photo printer....I just had to see if that was possible and to my delight it was. Kind of a weird post but that would be me too....weird :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO!!! The pp is delicious and the layout of it rocks!

Connie's Place said...

Sweet page, just love the color, nice & cherry :)
Thanks for sharing!!!
Connie B