Thursday, June 21, 2012

New table...and a layout...



I gave myself 30 minutes to create a layout for Boys Rule, I don't like to rush those layouts but it's 11pm and I'm exhausted. 
Life is just so busy right now, I don't like it....
I think when things calm down at work (really??? will that ever happen??) there's that outside voice again...
it's just too busy, my panic attacks are back...ever had those?  I mean the REAL panic attacks...anyway,
 I need a bottle of Baileys or something....
Thankfully things don't stay at that speed for a long time.
At home is just as busy, don't know why...I get home at 5:30
make dinner
clean up
make lunches
English homework with Josh (been slacking lately)
laundry
run a kit club
try to create
clean the house
and socialize...
you know the drill...not enough hours in a day...so it makes for late nights...

so here is the 30 minute layout....


I managed on scoring some fabulous tables for my scraproom!  They rock!!
They have two shelves underneath the work surface....is that not the best???
I have all the kit stuff stacked up waiting for the bags to be assembled....
I will take a better photo after I clean up my room...
I'm really embarrassed, it's really messy...it's because I'm making other changes..
long story...I will take pics later and show you...
when I find those 4 hours to actually clean the room that is...LOL
thankfully vacation time is coming up :)



Good night bloggers :)

2 comments:

Glenda T. said...

I love your 30 min layout, great colors!!

Deanna said...

This layout is awesome!