Friday, July 13, 2012

Creating...

So I had this really great idea to have a scrapbook garage sale...I'm sure I can gather up some stuff and stick it all on a table to sell it...I have enough stuff...my goodness, way too much stuff!
So I did just that, my friends Cathy and Carrie came over and helped me price all my kits, I gathered up so much stuff...unbelievable really....and to think I still have more...
I made hundreds of dollars on my stuff....I'm pretty happy about that.
I think I will do this again in the fall, that will give me enough time to gather some more :)

I've had one week of holidays so far, was so wonderful to be off...
looking forward to my next set of holidays at the end of July..

Been creating...in my messy room....but I have two tables and once the Boys Rule kits are gone each month I have even more room!
 Here are a few things I made..







See ya :)

2 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Amazing projects, LL!! Love them all!!!

Sandy Ang said...

lovely cards and layouts. the use of baker's twine on your first card is so creative